REGULATIONS FOR OUR SAILING BOAT AND CRUISE/CHARTER:
Our aim is to introduce you to the finest of Sardinian hospitality, culture, and cuisine in an unforgettable setting.
We'll meet you 15 minutes before the start time at the Nautica Pinna river harbor’s kiosk bar in Bosa Marina.
Our yacht offers many of the facilities of a home, but it is not one.
To take advantage of everything it has to offer, there are a few simple rules to be followed.
We provide all drinks and food, but you are welcome to bring your own.
If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know when you make your reservation.
When we get out on the sea, you can actually help in raising the sails. If we didn't, we couldn't call ourselves sailors!
If the wind is light, we start the engine to get through the various phases of the trip.
If you have enjoyed your sailing experience, it is customary to tip the crew.
WEATHER: You may enjoy the temperate Mediterranean island weather in Sardinia. The summer heat is mitigated by sea breezes around the coastlines, and the temperature never drops below zero, even in winter. The temperature is a few degrees cooler in the inland areas, and it snows in the mountains during cold winter. Rain is uncommon, especially during the summer.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES:
This is not a small sailboat, and it is incredibly stable. Sailing is obviously safe, and safety is our first priority. As soon as you get on board our staff will explain to you all you need to know about our sailing yacht.
- There is no shoe boarding; instead, there is a basket on the floating dock.
- Please bring a fleece or sweater with you because it may get chilly out sometimes at sea.
- Please avoid bringing sand, and please double-check your beach towel and beach bag ahead of time.
- Please keep your personal belongings safe and dry beneath the deck.
- Please use your beach towel on deck at all times and in all places (it is required on board; if you do not have one, we can disembark you and withhold your payment; however, we may provide you one supplied with the boat for €.20,00 if you pay cash).
- Solar oil isn't allowed. Tie your long hair since finding it between halyards and ropes is a hassle.
- Please use the restroom according to the guidelines that are displayed on the wall.
- Children are welcome on board; however, please notify us ahead of time for our records if you will be bringing children.
- If you suffer from motion sickness, take a medication an hour before sailing or make sure to eat something and lie down on the deck when you come onboard.
- Be careful with your alcohol consumption; the Coast Guard is tough on inebriated persons!
- Smoking is permitted on the deck, but only in designated areas; bring your own ashtray!
- Pets are not allowed.
- All reservations should be covered by personal travel insurance!
Pregnant women must have a medical certificate to board.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
WEATHER: If the weather prediction is not suitable, we have the right to cancel your booking. If the company is forced to cancel or modify trips, our liability is limited to providing you the option to either reschedule the trip, get in return a gift card of 1-year valid, or receive a refund equal to the amount paid. We'll be in touch with you ahead of time to confirm your selection. We'll be in contact with you ahead of time to confirm your selection.
CANCELLATION FEES: No-shows and cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice will be charged the full cost. 50% of the fare, if canceled between 24 and 48 hours. You can also choose to postpone the excursion/trip or receive a gift card in return.
RESPONSIBILITY: The company will not be held liable for any property loss or damage, as well as any claims for personal injury or death, that may occur while traveling with the company, participating in activities on the yacht, or on other property of the company.
COVID-19 LIABILITY WAIVER: Participation in any provided activity is subject to the approval of the current liability waiver by signing the accompanying form for boarding:
DISCLAIMER FOR COVID-19
The COVID-19 coronavirus is highly infectious, as I am aware.
I've been informed that the boat charter operator follows the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport's requirements, which are preventative measures aimed at ensuring maximum health security.
I understand that the charter operator cannot be held liable for the actions, omissions, or negligence of the participants.
Furthermore, I CERTIFY THAT:
I don't have any signs or symptoms of illnesses, such as; fever, coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, chills, or repeated tremors with chills.
My body temperature is within normal limits (not more than 37.5 degrees).
I have not been diagnosed with the virus, and state or local public health officials have not declared me infectious.
I have not come into contact with someone who is either suspected of the virus or has tested positive for it.
I agree to keep charter operator free of costs, expenses, and compensation for illness and related treatments or death that can be caused directly or indirectly by any act or failure to act by the Company, or that could otherwise arise, giving up complaints or requests of any nature, engaging my heirs or any other personal representative in renunciation. This disclaimer extends to the crew members on board the boat during the activity, any employees, or partners.
はい、いくつかの地域でベアボートのチャーターを提供しています。 「BAREBOAT CHARTER」カテゴリを選択すると、次の休暇に最適なボートを選択できます。このカテゴリにまだボートがリストされていないことがわかった場合は、お知らせください。お客様の好みに基づいて、お勧めできるよう最善を尽くします。